[NEohioPAL] New Music Coaching/Recording Studio in North Olmsted - Now booking for Fall

Brian Wildman brainpwr1 at aol.com
Wed Jul 13 09:32:37 PDT 2011

Do you know someone who is interested is music lessons?  Or an individual or small group looking to develop their musical talent while also needing a project recording solution.  There now exists a great option in Cleveland's western suburb of North Olmsted.

I teach all levels of String Bass (symphonic and jazz),  4 & 5 String Bass Guitar, as well as beginning to intermediate Guitar and Piano.  My associated instructors teach advanced levels of piano, guitar and drums. The studio also doubles as a 16 simultaneous track project recording studio and includes set drums.

Over the last three decades, I have studied/performed with jazz legends, including Lionel Hampton, Roy Burns, Doc Severinson, and Dick Hyman.  More important to me, several of my students have recently performed at Carnegie Hall.  What a great experience for them!

Yes, we do those all important audition recordings as well as voiceover demos and narrated spots!   Although we are not a charity, we really enjoy working with local charitable organizations and causes.  Just ask us.

Whatever your need, we can usually accommodate you within your budget.

Please call Brian @ 440-454-2515 to discuss how we can best help you get where you want to be.