[NEohioPAL] Positions needed for 48 Hour Film Project

Zachary Jones zac_jones at me.com
Thu Jul 21 16:38:48 PDT 2011

Basement Apt. Pictures needs to fill several positions for next weekends 48 Hour Film project.  We are in need of:

Director of Photography
Production Assistant with reliable transportation
Make-up person

We will be filming the morning of Saturday July 30th at 7AM.  Anyone interested in participating, please contact Zac Jones at either zac_jones at me.com or by phone at 216-410-7715.  The competition rules state that these positions must be unpaid, but you will receive a copy of the film and credit.  Thank you.