[NEohioPAL] CPT announces Auditions for actors of color for 11/12 Season!

Beth Wood BWood at cptonline.org
Thu Jul 21 16:45:07 PDT 2011

Cleveland Public Theatre announces
Auditions for Actors of Color

Cleveland Public Theatre will be holding general auditions for our upcoming 11/12 season. This audition is specifically for actors of color.

Cleveland Public Theatre is committed to representing the diversity of Northeast Ohio on our stages. To achieve this goal, CPT is looking to increase its pool of actors and cast specific roles in our 11/12 Season by holding a general audition for actors of color.

If you attended CPT's Season auditions on July 16th & 17th, you do not need to attend this audition.

When: Saturday, July 30th 11a - 2p

Where: CPT's James Levin Theatre (6415 Detroit Ave)

Auditions are by appointment only and will be scheduled in five minute increments. Actors should prepare and memorize up to three minutes of material which can include 1-2 brief monologues and/or a short a cappella song.

AEA contracts will be considered throughout the season.

Interested actors should schedule an appointment with Associate Artistic Director Beth Wood by email (bwood at cptonline.org<mailto:bwood at cptonline.org>). When scheduling your audition, be sure to provide your preferred time & phone number.

Beth Wood
Associate Artistic Director
Cleveland Public Theatre
6415 Detroit Ave.