[NEohioPAL] Late Nite Catechism - Nationally Known Play in Akron, Ohio at Our Lady of the Elms Theater on Friday Night

Julie Forgach jforgach at TheElms.org
Thu Jul 28 06:21:35 PDT 2011

Our Lady of the Elms invites you to come to our Akron High School
Theater on Friday night to enjoy an uproariously funny play that will
take you back to your youth.  The irrepressible Sister teaches class to
a roomful of "students." Throughout the course of the class the
benevolent instructor rewards the "students" for correct answers while
naughty "students" may very well find themselves on stage sitting in a
corner reflecting their actions.  Even the most reluctant "students"
will be clamoring to get into this Sister's class.  Now in its 14th
year, Late Nite Catechism has brought its nostalgic kick to every state
in the U.S. as well as to Canada, the U.K., and Australia.

Late Nite Catechism will be performed, one night only, Friday, July 29,
2011 at Our Lady of the Elms School Theater.  Tickets are $35 per seat
and may be purchased online at www.TheElms.org <http://www.theelms.org/>
or by calling 330.752.2509.  Come one, come all!  This will be a play to
remember!

FOR TICKET INFORMATION, VISIT WWW.THEELMS.ORG/LNC

DATE:

Friday, July 29, 2011

TIME:

The show will begin at 7pm; Check in will begin at 6pm.

WHERE:

Our Lady of the Elms High School

Ann Amer Brennan Theater

1375 W. Exchange Street

Akron, Ohio 44313

CONTACT:

Peggy Smith at 330.752.2509 or psmith at theelms.org

Julie Forgach at 330.867.0751 or jforgach at theelms.org

MORE INFORMATION:

http://www.theelms.org/

* We are not issuing actual tickets.  You will check in at the theater.

We hope to see you there! Have a wonderful day!

Warmest regards,

Julie A. Forgach

Director of Institutional Advancement

Our Lady of the Elms

1375 W. Exchange Street

Akron, Ohio 44313

P 330.867.0751

F 330.836.9351

E JForgach at theelms.org

Our Lady of the Elms School, an independent, Catholic school rooted in
the Dominican tradition, educates girls and young women to listen
openly, evaluate wisely, speak bravely, lead justly, and serve
compassionately.