[NEohioPAL] $65 Headshots Limited Availability

Gregory Pendolino gregory.pendolino at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 09:46:02 PDT 2011

I've had great success with the $65 headshots I scheduled throughout July.
With that in mind, I'm going to schedule for next week at the $65 rate as
long as you contact me by 7-31 to schedule between 8-1 and 8-6.

I'll gladly book shoots after those dates but it will be at my $75 rate (and
honestly, that's still a very competitive price).

I would prefer these to be in the Cleveland area (Westside) but would be
willing to travel for an additional cost.
A lot of people respond asking if I have any samples or for additional
details on what you get for the cost.  Since we're not supposed to have
attachments on these posts, samples and details can be found at the two
links below:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gregorypendolino/ (samples)
http://www.flickr.com/people/gregorypendolino/ (profile)

**I recently did a huge shoot for Oberlin College. It's more photo
journalistic than portrait photography but it may give more insight to my
skill set. Link below;

www.flickr.com/search/?q=greg+pendolino&s=rec&z=m
If interested, please contact me;
Gregory.Pendolino at Gmail.com