[NEohioPAL] NEED PROMO TALENT THIS WEEK, IN CLEVELAND & CANTON! LOTS OF FUN AND GREAT PAY!

Marisa Roberge marisa at imaginigami.com
Sat Jul 30 09:49:00 PDT 2011

IMAGINIGAMI, a promotional marketing company is seeking promotional talent
to work a bank promotional event.

Dates:
Tuesday, August 2 - 10am-3pm
Wed, August 3 - 10am-3pm
Thurs, August 4 - 10am-3pm
Fri, August 5 - 10am-3pm
Saturday, August 6 - 9am-2pm
MUST BE AVAILABLE ALL DAYS.

IF YOU ARE:
- A professional, clean-cut performer with a great personality
- Enjoy greeting and interacting with people
- Enjoy working outdoors, and have a positive, outgoing, and flexible
attitude!
- Family-friendly and fun
- Interactive and engaging, and represent the brand with the highest
integrity at all times
- Punctual, responsible and committed
THEN WE NEED YOU!!!!

Great pay for those who meet the above requirements! Personality and
Reliability more important than experience. $20 per hour.

This event is tons of fun! But we need people who really enjoy event
marketing, and don't mind working outdoors in the summer heat! We have
events all through August, and can re-book you if you do a great job!

If you meet the above requirements, please email a headshot and resume to
marisa at imaginigami.com.
PLEASE PUT "CLEVELAND EVENT" AS THE SUBJECT OF THE EMAIL. ALSO IN THE EMAIL
PLEASE INDICATE IF YOU CAN WORK IN CANTON, AS WELL.
We will review all submissions and will schedule SKYPE/Phone interviews with
selected candidates immediately

Marisa Roberge
i dotter and t crosser
imaginigami
603-566-4422 (cell)
Marisa at imaginigami.com

Be the first to know about all our upcoming events and casting -- ³like² us
on Facebook!
                                            www.facebook.com/imaginigami
.