[NEohioPAL] $30 Head shots are back!

F.B. fennablue at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 18:47:09 PDT 2011

I have returned from my adventure in Death Valley and so have the $30 head
shots!  This is the best deal for head shots in NEOhio.  It's a quick and
easy service to get you headed in the right direction.  Whether you're new
and in need of an inexpensive start or want to update your head shots.  This
is a great service for those with children in need of hed shots.  I
currently have open availability, so book now!

Check it out and e-mail me to book: *http://www.short-girl.com/portrait.html
*

If you're in need of any other photographic services, I'm currently offering
50% off to all NEOhioPAL subscribers!   (Excluding wedding photography.)

Why wait?  Book now.

-Fenna Blue
(www.short-girl.com)