[NEohioPAL] 2 days till the costume sale

scrimscott at netscape.net scrimscott at netscape.net
Wed Aug 3 15:39:48 PDT 2011

The vintage clothing and costume sale is just two days away. This
Saturday from 9am-3pm at Akron First United Methodist Church. We've got
everything from early 19th century to late 20th century even biblical.
Come out and take a look. Cash or check only sorry we will not be able
to accept credit or debit. Recepts will be issued if need for theatre
companies. AKRON FIRST is located at 263 E mill st in downtown akron,
OH.