[NEohioPAL] CCC East Stage Mgr. Hired

Borland, Joy Joy.Borland at tri-c.edu
Wed Aug 3 16:14:59 PDT 2011

East Campus Theatre Arts would like to thank the theatre community for overwhelming response to our posting regarding the Stage Manager position.  The position has been filled, but we will definitely keep all of the resumes on file for future reference.  There is so much talent in our community, and the keen interest in CCC East Campus Theatre Arts is very much appreciated!

Thanks again to each and every one of you!  Our production of 'Night Mother will open on October 14.

Joy Borland, Production Manager
CCC East Campus Theatre Department