[NEohioPAL] Join The CDMPTV & Film Group Page On Facebook! Casting The Character "Elisabeth Rubin"; Casting Open Roles Now! SITUATIONS Episode debuting soon.

Crazy Dee lordlandenterprises at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 4 05:09:47 PDT 2011

Join The CDMPTV & Film Group Page On Facebook, Today!

Link To Page:   facebook.com/pages/Cdmptv-Film/203812164800

Once you join the group page, you'll be able to
stay informed on Casting Calls, New Character Listings,
Debut Dates of New THE BLKICE CHRONICLES Episodes,
and other projects Crazy Dee is involved in!
So, I look forward to seeing you over at
The CDMPTV & Film Group Page on Facebook.

Information

I met many actors at the 48 Hour Premiere earlier tonight.
I look forward to working with all of you who said you
watch, and appreciate my work!

For those I did not met, and those who did not receive
my card-- I am casting for THE BLKICE CHRONICLES,
and I'm looking for the right actor to portray
"Elisabeth Rubin"

Group Test Read & Brief Description of Character
Elisabeth's character is detailed here,
click the link:   lordlandonline.com/openrolescastingform.htm
I am holding a group test read of the scene, where
Elisabeth is introduced, this Saturday August 6th, 2011, at 2pm.
Once you read the description, contact me ASAP,
at the number below, so I can schedule you in
for the group test read. Thanks!

Open Roles are listed on the same link, above.
I have more characters, than I have actors to act,
and if I don't have a role which fits you-- I will
write a role especially for you!

Watch THE BLKICE CHRONICLES, Here:  lordlandonline.com/apps/videos/

I hold test reads/auditions Mon Thru Fri 1pm to 7pm; Sat 1pm to 6pm,
at Crazy Dee's Muzic Palace.

SITUATIONS Episode, Debuting Soon!

Contact Information:
Crazy Dee
Crazy Dee's Muzic Palace
20003 Harvard Ave.
Warrensville Heights, Ohio 44122
216.561.1300 - Business Line
Business Hours 12n to 7pm Mon. Thru Fri.; Sat. 12n to 6pm
(No Answering Machine)
lordlandonline.com
facebook.com/CrazyDeeDVD
twitter.com/CrazyDeeDVD

Directions To Crazy Dee's
lordlandonline.com/directionsbusinesshours.htm