[NEohioPAL] Orchestra Members Needed for "Honk!" at Broadview Heights

Alexander Garrard ajg74 at zips.uakron.edu
Mon Aug 8 10:40:30 PDT 2011

Hello All!

I am currently seeking orchestra members for Broadview Heights' production
of "Honk!"
The show opens October 28 - and runs for three weekends.
This is great experience for musicians who haven't yet had the opportunity
to participate in a musical theatre production!
I am seeking a percussionist (Set and auxiliary), a reed player, a bass
player, a guitar player, a second keyboard player, and a trumpet player.
I would rather have talent over experience!
Shoot me an email if you're interested or would like further details!

Thanks so much!
Alex Garrard
ajg74 at zips.uakron.edu