[NEohioPAL] Stocker Arts Center's Random Acts Series

Linda Hefner lhefner at lorainccc.edu
Tue Aug 9 11:12:17 PDT 2011

Stocker Hits it out of the Ballpark with our Random Acts Series

Stocker Arts Center is honored to be the Ohio site for Arts Midwest
World Fest for the next two years. We are excited to bring Yamma
Ensemble from Israel on October 22 at 7:30pm, and Tarim, Uygur Song and
Dance Ensemble from China on March 24 at 7:30pm, to Stocker. Come and
enjoy these two wonderful ensembles as they share their cultures with
us.

Ohio Dance Theatre brings The Nutcracker back this year on December 16
and 17 at 7:30pm, and December 18 at 2:00pm.

On January 15 at 3:00pm you can hear the fascinating story of the
creation of Carousel as we bring The Making of...Carousel to Stocker.
You will hear the story as well as all the songs from the score
including If I Loved You, Mr. Snow, June Is Bustin' Out All Over,
Soliloquy and Carousel Waltz.

On April 29 at 3:00pm we wrap up our Random Acts Series with the New
York Gilbert and Sullivan Players Wand'ring Minstrels in The Pirates of
Penzance and an Afternoon of Gilbert and Sullivan Favorites. Act I
brings all your favorite songs from The Pirates of Penzance. Audience
requests will be performed in Act II.

For ticket information and availability, please call the Stocker Arts
Center Box Office, which is open from noon to 6:00pm Monday-Friday and
90 minutes prior to curtain time. Phone: 440-366-4040. For more
information about any of these shows, or to order tickets online, visit
us at: www.stockerartscenter.com.

Stocker Arts Center is on the campus of Lorain County Community College
- we're closer than you think - just 10 minutes from Crocker Park! -
1005 North Abbe Road, Elyria, OH  44035. As always, parking on the
campus is FREE.

See you soon!

Linda

Linda Hefner, Box Office Coordinator, Stocker Arts Center

Lorain County Community College
1005 North Abbe Road, Elyria, Ohio  44035
440.366.7144
lhefner at lorainccc.edu