[NEohioPAL] Audition for "THE VOICE" Cleveland Votes

jrmac20 at aol.com jrmac20 at aol.com
Tue Aug 9 11:38:28 PDT 2011

WKYC CHANNEL 3 is holding auditions for NBC’S hot new show “THE VOICE”.

We are sending  3 lucky people to Los Angeles, CA for a national casting call. It’s going to be great!

We want as many people to compete as possible. We have until this Friday to get all submissions in and we do not want to miss out on getting all of our local bands and singers notified for this big event.

Just click on wkyc.com/thevoice and submit a song.  The rules and entry form are listed on the site. Make sure to follow them and  enter your  name, email address and phone number, then upload a :60 video (or audio) file.  Cell phone video, web cam, Ipad, whatever…

THE ONLY CATCH is --- only the songs listed on the site can be sung---please, read the instructions carefully.

After judges review ALL of the on-line submissions, we will invite up to 100 folks  to WKYC on Saturday, August 20th to audition LIVE, singing the song they sang on the website.  Ten (10 ) lucky finalists will be chosen to appear on a LIVE one- hour special, Monday, August 22 from 7pm-8pm on WKYC Channel 3 singing your song of choice ( and that can be whatever you like)

After the show performance, people will have the chance to vote on-line for the 10 finalists. The vote will narrow it down to the final 3! Each of the three finalists will win a plane flight and hotel stay in L.A. on August 30th to compete on the national stage for NBC’s THE VOICE.

Don’t miss your chance, check out the site and send in your voice today!

For any questions, please contact:  Katrina Jones-Thompson at 216.344.3424 orkjonesthom at wkyc.gannett.com

Thank you!