[NEohioPAL] Casting call-A day of Racism

bryantanderson1968 at yahoo.com bryantanderson1968 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 15:07:05 PDT 2011

Hello, I am Bryant Anderson, film producer, director from Cleveland, Ohio. My credentials are available on IMDB; I am accepting actor’s video monologues or resumes via Facebook or email for roles in “A day of Racism,” an intense drama that reveals a young man’s cause to end racism. This film is a cross between “Jungle Fever,” and “American History X.” This is an open casting call. Production will take place in the Cleveland area during October and early November. All positions are paid, and all participates will receive film credit and a copy of the film along with IMDB credit. To submit is very easy. Just simply message or email a video monologue or resume to www.facebook.com/bryantanderso​n1968 or bryantandersonproductions at yaho​o.com. Have a great day.