[NEohioPAL] Sunday's "Music Under the Stars" Cancelled

TrueNorth Cultural Arts truenorthculturalarts at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 10:00:33 PDT 2011

The TrueNorth Cultural Arts/Lorain County Metro Parks Sunday (tonight)
performance of *Music Under the Stars-Junior Idol* at Lakeview Park has been
cancelled due to the weather. Stay tuned for a new date when we reschedule
this talented group of youth as they showcase their skills in an outdoor
concert on the shores of Lake Erie. We will send a new date to NeOhioPal
when this is rescheduled. In the meantime, more information on our programs
can be found at www.TNCArts.com.