[NEohioPAL] Fall in love with Dance

Courtney Laves balletlaves at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 14 10:37:43 PDT 2011

Fall in love dance with Cleveland City Dance

Take advantage of using this email to receivie $40 off the Fall tuition’s 15-week semester for children and adults by Saturday, August 20, 2011. Cannot be combined with another offer. Not valid for class cards.

Cleveland City Dance instills an appreciation and love for the art of dance offering ballet, jazz, Graham modern, tap, musical theater, lyrical, hip-hop, Pilates, and more with patient and experienced teachers.

The Cleveland City Dance Company will be holding auditions on Saturday, September 17 at 2:30-5:00pm for the “The Nutcracker” & “Winter Wonderland” performances held December 3 & 4.

Visit our website, www.clevelandcitydance.com for both summer and fall schedules.  Download a registration form and mail in a deposit to reserve your class of choice.  We do limit class sizes.  You may also call 216-295-2222.  We have limited offer hours leading up to September 6, 2011.

Courtney Laves-Mearini
Cleveland City Dance, Director
Home of The Cleveland City Dance Company
13108 Shaker Square
Cleveland, OH 44120
216-295-2222
www.clevelandcitydance.com