[NEohioPAL] A JOB for ACTORS in Columbus

Pamela Jones pameladcrudup at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 04:06:39 PDT 2011

We are looking for individuals capable of delivering a passionate message to
consumers by demonstrating our environmentally friendly products on a stage
daily!  At this time, we are hiring for our LIVE in-store infomercials in
which our goal is to create a more interesting and fun environment in retail
stores and military bases in the form of “Retail-tainment.”

Our current cast of actors, entertainers, and models average pay is
$600-$800 per week. Our actors are paid weekly. There are no fees or cost of
any kind before or after casting.

This is a great job for actors, students, or professionals looking for a
flexible, but consistent, weekly schedule with great pay to go alongside
your acting career.  The benefit is that this is not a one-day or even a
one-week job, but something you can use as a vehicle to help and support you
while accomplishing your personal and professional goals.

Please email pameladcrudup at gmail.com to set up an audition for Monday,
August 29th!!!