[NEohioPAL] The Networking Event of the Year!

snowkrissy at hotmail.com snowkrissy at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 25 19:53:54 PDT 2011

The Indie Gathering International Film Festival starts tomorrow at 6pm! If you don't already know, The Indie Gathering is being held at the Westlake Holiday Inn, and weekend passes can be bought at the door for just $35. We also have day passes and individual film tickets.  If you are an actor interested in performing for working producers and directors from around the world, try out our Monologue Competition. Registration is accepted at the door, and the monologue competition preliminaries are Saturday at 10am. Find out more at www.theindiegathering.com, and hopefully, we'll see you there!