[NEohioPAL] ISO Classical pianist for wedding.

Justin Markert justinmarkert41 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 13:56:16 PDT 2011

I'm looking for a classical pianist for my wedding ceremony on October 15 on
this year at 3:00pm. My lovely fiance will be walking down the aisle to the
Aria from the Goldberg Variations (Bach), and there will be a few pieces
leading up to that for the bridesmaids to walk down to. So if you know the
piece, hit me up.

Please email me any relevant information including your rate. And if
possible some sort of audio or video recording.

Thanks!
Justin Markert
justinmarkert41 at gmail.com
http://www.justinmarkert.com