[NEohioPAL] Karamu Theatre is seeking backstage running crew for "You got Nerve"

richard morris rmorrisjr at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 29 13:57:56 PDT 2011

Karamu Performing Arts Theatre  is seeking a backstage crew members and
Production Assistants for our production of the Michael Oatman’s World Premiere”
You Got Nerve”. This would be a great opportunity, for example, for a high
school student with theatrical interests or any individual who is curious about
the backstage aspects of how theatre works, and has some time to volunteer. The
crew members would have to be available for rehearsals starting with 'tech
rehearsals' the week of September 11 - 15, then regular evening performances
from Sept. 16 thru closing on October 9. Tasks would include helping move set
pieces on-and-off-stage, Running Lights and Sound, Flying Scenery in and out. If
you are interested please send me an email to the address below.

Thankyou

RICHARD H. MORRIS JR.
Technical Director/Production Manager
rmorris at karamuhouse.org
Karamu House
2355 East 89th Street
Cleveland, OH 44106
Ph: 216-795-7070 extension 236
Fax:216.795 7073
www.karamuhouse.org
Feel at Home in the House! When you come into the theater, you have to be
willing to say, "We're all here to undergo a communion, to find out what the
hell is going on in this world." If you're not willing to say that, what you get
is entertainment instead ...of art, and poor entertainment at
that..........David Mamet.