[NEohioPAL] THE BLKICE CHORONICLES: Episodes, FEMALES, SITUATIONS. Great To Have Connected/Networked With You During The Indie Gathering! Open Roles For Actors... I Write Characters Especially For Actors!

Crazy Dee lordlandenterprises at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 29 16:53:16 PDT 2011

Special Message To The Actors & Producers Whom I Met At The Indie Gathering

First off, it was great meeting you at The Indie Gathering 2011!
It was great to finally meet actors who I may have only spoke to over
the phone, or communicated with via email.

Thanks to the fellow directors, producers, writers and editors
who provided me with informative information, and I hope
I was as enlightening to you as you were to me!

If I talked to you, and we didn't get a chance to
test read at The Indie Gathering,
I am definitely interested in Testing You!

I am still looking to cast the character of
"Jackie Pimpin'" - Description of Character, Here:
lordlandonline.com/openrolescastingform.htm

Being that I/we met so many people, for those who may not
remember me-- I am Crazy Dee. I write, film, edit, produce,
direct and act in THE BLKICE CHRONICLES!

Think of "Barbershop" Meets "The CD Shop"
and you have THE BLKICE CHRONICLES!

A man opens up a CD shop, after 14 years,
he reminisces about the crazy situations, and
interesting characters who have walked through
the door. That is THE BLKICE CHRONICLES, Hilarious!

I am always looking for new actors to portray
the characters I create for the web series,
and if I don't have a role that fits an actor,
I will write a character especially for an actor!

To view the open roles I have available now,
copy & paste the link: lordlandonline.com/openrolescastingform.htm
Fill out the casting form, submit it, and send your
head shot, via email, to lordlandenterprises at hotmail.com

If I already spoke to you about writing a character for you,
I will contact you with the script beginning 9/9/2011!

For those who have never watched THE BLKICE CHRONICLES,
let's begin with THE BLKICE CHRONICLES: FEMALES Commercial
and Trailer.

Commercial Running Over Cable Now, Copy and Paste The Link:
youtube.com/watch?v=wBc850e7jAM

The Trailer For THE BLKICE CHRONICLES: FEMALES DVD,
Copy and Paste the link:
youtube.com/watch?v=WOWN61_Sor8

Now Watch Complete Episodes of THE BLKICE CHRONICLES, Here:
lordlandonline.com/
In between the scripted scenes
I interview important people:
politicians, public figures, entertainers, etc.

When an actor becomes involved in acting in
episodes of THE BLKICE CHRONICLES,
he or she is not only seen globally via
The CDMPTV & FILM Channel, but I produce
DVD's, that the actors can choose to sell or
use as demos to add to their resumes!

Currently, I have produced two DVD's on
THE BLKICE CHRONICLES. The first is
"Behind The Scenes", and the second one
is "The FEMALES DVD"! The actors who
acted in the episodes where able to
sell or use the DVD to build their portfolios!
The third DVD is entitled "SITUATIONS"
The Sneak Peak Happens on September 1st
On The CDMPTV & FILM Channel!
lordlandonline.com/apps/videos/

Join The CDMPTV & FILM Page on Facebook:
facebook.com/pages/Cdmptv-Film/203812164800
Stay abreast on All Things THE BLKICE CHRONICLES,
Casting Calls, New Characters & More...

Join The Warrensville's Compact Disc Store AKA
Crazy Dee's Muzic Palace Group Page:
facebook.com/pages/Warrensvilles-Compact-Disc-Store-AKA-Crazy-Dees-Muzic-Palace/121733731217890
Need To Have Your Performance Filmed &
Authored To DVD? Call Crazy Dee, The Rates Are Reasonable!

Join THE BLKICE CHRONICLES Group Page on Facebook:
facebook.com/groups/182971841749587/
For THE BLKICE CHRONICLES FANS, Special Interviews,
Photos & More...

Friend The Writer/Producer/Director/Editor of
THE BLKICE CHRONICLES on facebook:
facebook.com/crazydeedvd
Learn More about
Crayzon Deeyon AKA Crazy Dee!

I Test Read Mon Thru Fri
>From 1pm to 6pm
Unless Appearing at A Special Event.
Call To Schedule A Test Read
216.561.1300 - Business Line
(No Answering Machine, I Want To Speak To You Right Off!)
(Business Hours: 12n to 7pm, Mon - Fri.)

Contact Information for Crazy Dee:

Crazy Dee
Crazy Dee's Muzic Palace
20003 Harvard Ave.
Warrensville Heights, Ohio 44122
216.561.1300 - Business Line
(No Answering Machine, I Want To Speak To You Right Off!)

(Business Hours: 12n to 7pm, Mon - Fri.)
lordlandonline.com
facebook.com/CrazyDeeDVD
twitter.com/CrazyDeeDVD

SITUATIONS DVD SNEAK PEEK DEBUTING IN FALL 2011!