[NEohioPAL] THE BLKICE CHORONICLES: SITUATIONS Sneak Peek! This is the Leak! Enjoy!

Crazy Dee lordlandenterprises at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 1 04:12:28 PDT 2011

THE SITUATIONS DVD Sneak PeekIt's
 the leak of The Sneak Peek! THE SITUATIONS DVD Sneak Peek, Up Now! Raw
and Bangin'! Enjoy it, and don't forget to check out the most incredible
 fight scene that happens around 40mins & 51seconds in! Think
Barbershop Meets Crazy Dee's CD Shop!
Copy and Paste The Link:  youtube.com/watch?v=aBwDtgK2WHI

THE SITUATIONS DVD, A Sneak Peek, Starring
 Crazy Dee, Steve Turner, Poizon I.V, Mike Rosinsky, Richard Thomas
Phillis, Janine Bowles Sarnowski; with Appearances by Anthony D. Conway
& Priscilla Moorer.  As the clip opens, I introduce the film by speaking to how great the 2011 Summer has been, and how I was able to release THE FEMALES DVD, continuing the work/production of THE BLKICE CHRONICLES; gearing up for the release of THE SITUATIONS DVD! Then the film begins. Enjoy! - Crazy Dee

THE BLKICE CHRONICLES, Connecting With, and Acting Information

Join The CDMPTV & FILM Page on Facebook:
facebook.com/pages/Cdmptv-Film/203812164800
Stay abreast on All Things THE BLKICE CHRONICLES,
Casting Calls, New Characters & More...

Join The Warrensville's Compact Disc Store AKA
Crazy Dee's Muzic Palace Group Page:
facebook.com/pages/Warrensvilles-Compact-Disc-Store-AKA-Crazy-Dees-Muzic-Palace/121733731217890
Need To Have Your Performance Filmed &
Authored To DVD? Call Crazy Dee, The Rates Are Reasonable!

Join THE BLKICE CHRONICLES Group Page on Facebook:
facebook.com/groups/182971841749587/
For THE BLKICE CHRONICLES FANS, Special Interviews,
Photos & More...

Friend The Writer/Producer/Director/Editor of
THE BLKICE CHRONICLES on facebook:
facebook.com/crazydeedvd
Learn More about
Crayzon Deeyon AKA Crazy Dee!

Contact Information for Crazy Dee:

Crazy Dee
Crazy Dee's Muzic Palace
20003 Harvard Ave.
Warrensville Heights, Ohio 44122
216.561.1300 - Business Line
(No Answering Machine, I Want To Speak To You Right Off!)

(Business Hours: 12n to 7pm, Mon - Fri.)
lordlandonline.com
facebook.com/CrazyDeeDVD
twitter.com/CrazyDeeDVD