[NEohioPAL] Dance Classes at Creative Movement Center

hrebecca82 at aol.com hrebecca82 at aol.com
Mon Aug 29 20:08:38 PDT 2011

Creative Movement Center is a positive place to dance where our focus is proper technique & performance!

Our classes for ages 18 months to Adults offer something for everyBODY & everyONE!

We offer classes in:
Ballet, Pointe, Jazz, tap, modern, lyrical, contemporary, HIP HOP (with a large BOYS ONLY PROGRAM with a huge following),
Little Movers- for the toddlers & classes for children with special needs
and YOGA, ZUMBA & Adult Dance!

Meet our 2011-2012 FABULOUS Faculty

Hayley Weiss Schmidt, Claire Monda, Lindsey Ball, Kristina Wichert, Alyssa Lee Wilmot, Lauren Berry
Lisa Lock & Nate Smith

To register or for more information stop into our studio this week
Tuesday or Thursday 12:00-6:00 pm
203 East Royalton Road
suite 110
Broadview Heights OH 44147