[NEohioPAL] ADAM computer ... collecter's item from late '70's

Annie Kitral anniekit at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 4 00:33:30 PDT 2011

Hey Neopalers out there .

I have an ADAM computer . one of the first ... dates back to late 70's    I
think it is mostly intact with even some software.  It's in the original
box, and I even have a Triniton monitor for it.

'ADAM The complete new Family Computer System'.....(and Triniton monitor)
In original box. . barely used.

There might be a collector out there who would like it.   I have no idea
what to ask....I would just like to get it out of my basement and into
someone's hands.

Best offer.

Also, computer desk . best offer.

Please call   440-777-8244