[NEohioPAL] Ballet Teacher Wanted

Wayne Wayne at StarMakerPAC.com
Tue Sep 6 10:37:26 PDT 2011

Ballet Teacher Wanted!

Our local dance studio, now in its 12th year, is looking for an energetic
and experienced Advanced Ballet teacher. Must be able to teach advanced
level Ballet, Pointe and Pre-Pointe classes with up to date instruction and
choreography. Other dance disciplines (Tap, Jazz, etc.) are a plus, but not
required. Our Advanced level Ballet classes are College and Pre-Professional
level.

We are located just outside Akron in Norton, Ohio.

If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please
contact me directly via email at Wayne at Starmakerpac.com.

Wayne Betchel

Starmaker Performing Arts Center

330-706-1566

www.StarMakerPAC.com