[NEohioPAL] Stage Manager Needed for Shaker Heights High School Theatre Arts Dept.

McBurney, Christine mcburney_c at Shaker-Heights.k12.oh.us
Wed Sep 7 09:12:34 PDT 2011

Shaker’s nationally-recognized theatre program is seeking a stage manager for our 2011-12 season of co-curricular productions after school.
We have four main stage productions during the year – a musical in early December, and three smaller productions in February, March & April. You will be working with a team of theatre faculty, Shaker’s technical director, guest artists, student stage managers and other student production staff.
We’re definitely looking for flexibility – we’re not quite your typical high school theatre, and we’re open to someone who might not be your typical stage manager.
Please e-mail an introductory email and your resume to mcburney_c at shaker.org<mailto:mcburney_c at shaker.org>.
Christine McBurney
Theatre Arts Dept. Chair
Shaker Heights High School
15911 Aldersyde Dr.
Shaker Heights, OH 44120
216.295.4258
216.295.4277 fax

visit us on facebook
view photos at shakertheatre.zenfolio.com

________________________________
This e-mail is intended only for the addressee(s) and may contain material that is confidential under state and federal law. If you were not an intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies. School District e-mail is to be used only for school purposes. The District may monitor e-mail to and from its network. This email and any response to it may be archived for later retrieval and may constitute a public record and therefore may be made available upon request in accordance with Ohio Public Records law (ORC 149.43).