[NEohioPAL] Fwd: Heads Up Arts Radio: On the Road, Edition 3

Heads Up Productions info at headsupproductions.net
Mon Sep 12 09:51:23 PDT 2011

> On The Road, Edition 3
>
> The newest episode of Heads Up Arts Radio is up!
>
> HUAR is a weekly internet radio show, highlighting guests from the
> arts community of Northeast Ohio.

Episode 17:  On the Road, Edition 3

“I am a Boy Scout.  Let me show you how I can start a fire.”

Hosts Benjamin Rexroad and TJ Jozsa take HUAR “on the road” and across
America.  During the next 6 weeks, they will be uploading short
podcasts chronicling their adventures.  Episodes may include
interviews, musings and discussing life on the road.
After Burning Man, our intrepid explorers needed a shower (so the
ended up in Reno)
In Reno, “color TV” is a commodity
Benjamin walks around in his underwear
A dip in Lake Tahoe
A Yosemite campground disaster (and TJ starts a fire)
National Parks v.s. National Forests
A switchback mountain climb
The Grand Canyon…at night
Roswell, New Mexico
New Mexico and economic depression
Carlsbad Caverns
Check out www.headsupproductions.net/huar to listen.

We are now on iTunes. Search "Heads Up Arts Radio" on iTunes to
subscribe!