[NEohioPAL] Heads Up Arts Radio: On the Road, Edition 4

Heads Up Productions info at headsupproductions.net
Sat Sep 17 17:13:27 PDT 2011

>> On The Road, Edition 4
>>
>> The newest episode of Heads Up Arts Radio is up!
>>
>> HUAR is a weekly internet radio show, highlighting guests from the
>> arts community of Northeast Ohio.

Episode 19:  On The Road, Edition 4
> “We wound up leaving Texas with just a completely different view
> than when we came in…”

Hosts Benjamin Rexroad and TJ Jozsa take HUAR “on the road” and across
America.  During the next 6 weeks, they will be uploading short
podcasts chronicling their adventures.  Episodes may include
interviews, musings and discussing life on the road.
A true helping of Southern Hospitality served by TJ’s aunt, uncle and
cousins
Benjamin and TJ “remember the Alamo” by paying it a visit
A walk to an “art” village, passing an outdoor stage that was used in
Miss Congeniality
The Tower of the Americas (where you can’t see South America, but you
can see wildfires)
A cruise on the River Walk of San Antonio
Goat = authentic Mexican food
Natural Bridge Caverns (Detour!  Bridge closed ahead!)
Greune, Texas and softball games
A mechanical bull, two-stepping and funny looks at Cowboys Dance Hall
Climbing Enchanted Rock
The world’s worst barbeque!
The Mexican Market makes life affordable