[NEohioPAL] Clambake/Silent Auction to bBenefit Huntington Playhouse

Tom Meyrose hpcproducer at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 13:14:44 PDT 2011

Huntington Playhouse Holds Fund Raiser

Huntington Playhouse is excited to announce a fundraising event to benefit the theatre.  The event, a clambake/silent auction, and dance will take place on Saturday, October 15th from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM.  Tickets are $60.00 per person with $30.00 as a qualifying tax deduction.

The $60.00 admission includes appetizers, one dozen clams, ½ chicken, potato, rolls, butter, deserts, beverages, and entertainment.  Additional clams may be purchased and there are chicken only dinners available for those who wish.

The silent auction will feature a wide variety of items from local merchants, restaurants, and organizations.  There is also an opportunity to win a one week stay at a pool home in Naples, Florida.  We also have ballroom dance lessons for up to 30 people from Dancing Classrooms of Northeast Ohio, a sunset Lake Erie Ccruise, theatre tickets, West Side Market certificates, resturant certificates, art work, and wine baskets. John Lanigan from WMJI  and Managing Director Tom Meyrose will make sure the silent auction is not so “silent” and music will be provided by David Coxe.  Dancing will cap off the evening! Space is limited so get your tickets now by calling the box office at 440-871-8333 or email me at hpcproducer at yahoo.com and I will send you a brochure.

If anyone would like to donate items ( theatre tickets or passes, goods, services, etc.  in the $50.00 or above range) that would also be appreciated.

Huntington Playhouse is located at 28601 Lake Road In Bay Village, Ohio and is an official affiliate of the Cleveland Metroparks.