[NEohioPAL] **Personal Protection Seminar at Chagrin Yoga, October 8, 2011**

Edward Niam edniam at windstream.net
Wed Sep 28 10:58:22 PDT 2011

~OUT OF DANGER~TM
**A Personal Protection Seminar for Everyone**
A unique training that provides people with the hands-on-skills needed to
protect them in any situation.
This special program is open to people of all ages.
In this seminar you will learn:
-Fundamentals of personal protection
-Awareness of dangerous situations and people
-Common everyday items that can be used as defensive/offensive weapons
-What happens to you physiologically and emotionally when you are attacked
-Basic self defense techniques
-When to fight - when to run
-Break away methods
-What to do when your attacker has a weapon
-Safe driving - if you're being followed; a car with a red/blue flasher
wants you to pull over
-Secure your home
-Strangers at your door
-Avoid being kidnapped
-How to deal with a stalker
-Protecting and educating your children
-Safety when traveling

About our instructor: Edward Niam is a Master of Shaolin Kung Fu and holds
the rank of Black Sash. He has been training people in all phases of
personal protection for over 37 years. He is a former law enforcement
officer and Director of Investigations for the Summit County Prosecutor's
Office. Edward is a graduate of the Special Weapons and Tactics Training
(SWAT) held in London, Ohio.

Location: Chagrin Yoga, 524 E. Washington Street, Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44022
Date-Time: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 3:15 - 5:15 pm
Cost: $35.00 per person
Registration: Contact Chagrin Yoga
Phone: 440.247.4884
Fax: 440.247.4882
info at chagrinyoga.com

Tai Chi Institute USA
~The Movement of Life~TM
Sifu Edward Niam
Master-TCM, SKF
8440 Washington Street
Suite 106
Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023
330.564.7558  Fax-440.543.8727
www.taichicleveland.com
edwardniam at gmail.com

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
 but by the moments that take our breath away."