[NEohioPAL] Heads Up Arts Radio: On the Road, Edition 6

Heads Up Productions info at headsupproductions.net
Fri Sep 30 16:19:56 PDT 2011

>> On The Road, Edition 6
>>
>> The newest episode of Heads Up Arts Radio is up!
>>
>> HUAR is a weekly internet radio show, highlighting guests from the
>> arts community of Northeast Ohio.
Episode 22: On The Road, Edition 6

“DOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAARRRRRR SHOOOOOOOOOTS!!!!!!”

Hosts Benjamin Rexroad and TJ Jozsa take HUAR “on the road” and across
America.  During the next 6 weeks, they will be uploading short
podcasts chronicling their adventures.  Episodes may include
interviews, musings and discussing life on the road.
SpoKANE V.S. SpoCAN
Seattle + Rain = A Public Apology
City driver? Mountain driver? Which are you?
The Ebb and Flow of smooth Seattle jazz
The BEST bar ever
4 beers, 6 shots and a quesadilla for $15
Blake is really Alonzo and Benjamin and TJ save his life (No big deal.)
What in the world are “Browns Backers?”
A 10-mile urban hike
A homeless man gets on his knees for TJ
The strangest library ever