[NEohioPAL] Vocal Audition Notice

Vicki Fritzman singingvic at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 17:33:22 PDT 2011

Ladies!    Women!  All you Gals out there !

Vocal slots have just opened up for *Steppin' Out*, *Northeast Ohio's
Premier (AWARD WINNING) Female Show Choir*!

We currently have a slot to fill in each of our sections:  Soprano I and II
and Alto I and II.

Auditions begin in September and will include a song of your choice and a
brief choreography session.  An accompanist will be provided or you can
bring recorded music.

All interested ladies may call Mrs. Carol Silvay for an appointment time at
216-251-9596.

Vocal practices are on Wednesday evenings at 7:30 pm. at Olmsted Community
Church,  7853 Main St., Olmsted Falls, which is where Columbia Rd stops.
Choreography rehearsals begin on Saturday mornings in January from 9:00 -
12:00 am., and are held at the Horizon Center in North Olmsted.  There will
be extra rehearsals in April as we get closer to show time.

 Steppin' Out services Northeast Ohio by singing and dancing for all types
of events.  Each May, we perform a two hour musical revue which benefits the
Rocky River Senior Center.  We take excerpts from this May show and perform
mini shows for nursing homes, meeting entertainment and civic events from
September through March.  All of these choral positions are voluntary
positions.  Carol will be happy to answer any other questions you may have.
You may also visit our website at www.thesteppinoutshowchoir.org to see more
about us.
This is a great group with a wonderful agenda.  We sing songs from the
1940's to current popular songs.  Most of the songs are known and loved, but
sung with a different vocal arrangement which gives them a unique twist!  A
sample of this year's selections are:  Vogue, Firework, Address to the Moon,
The Power of Love, Come Dance With Me, Shop Around, Old Time Rock and Roll
and many more.  A great variety of songs.

This coming year's show dates are:  May 11th, 12th, 18th and 19th, 2012.

If you love to entertain this is the group for you!  Make sure to reserve
your audition time by calling Carol at 216-251-9596!

All the Best!

Vicki Fritzman
Steppin' Out Secretary
440-930-4782