[NEohioPAL] Adult band members needed; Strongsville area

Mark A Levigne mark at levignefamily.org
Mon Oct 3 18:16:36 PDT 2011

Are you looking for an opportunity to use your guitar, keyboard, and vocal
skills in the Strongsville area?  If upbeat, positive, encouraging music is
your bag then maybe we're for you.

We're LifePoint Church (http://life-point.cc  )and we're meeting at The
Strongsville Recreation Center in The Event Center.  We just had our first
preview gathering on Sunday October 2nd and had a blast!  Between our
rockin' band, outstanding kids activities, multimedia format and
encouraging, life changing talk on how "there's more to this life", we're on
a roll.  The room was packed this past weekend but don't worry, we'll make
more room for you and your family and friends at our next meeting that's
scheduled for Sunday November 13th.

Think you'd like to sit in with us and play some good music that speaks
truth while it relates to your everyday life?  We're having open auditions
for our band for guitar (acoustic, electric, and bass) players,
keyboardists, as well as strong vocalists who can carry and 'bury' a song on
their own.  If this is you then we'd love to connect with you.  Contact Mark
via email at mark at levignefamily.org or 330-416-6117 and leave a message to
schedule an audition or simply learn more about us.  Tell me you heard about
us thru NEOHPAL!

Want to see and hear more?  Then mark your calendar for Sunday November 13th
at 11:00 AM and come on out for a different Sunday morning than you're
accustomed to.  Check us out on the web at http://life-point.cc as well as
Facebook!  We guarantee that you'll see that there's really "more to this
life".  See you there!