[NEohioPAL] 'night, Mother at Tri-C East

Borland, Joy Joy.Borland at tri-c.edu
Mon Oct 3 18:10:03 PDT 2011

The Tri-C Eastern Campus Studio Theatre production of ‘night, Mother is scheduled to open October 14.
Brian Zoldessy has gathered a top-rate cast and crew for this production.  Ben Needham has designed an exceptional set, Marcus Dana is our (genius) tech guy, and Eileen Canepari is our hard-working Stage Manager. With talent like that, you can be sure this will be a show you shouldn’t miss!
Performance dates of ‘night, Mother are October 14, 15, 16, 21, 22, and 23.  Show times are 8:00 on Friday and Saturday and 2:00 on Sunday. For reservations, call 216.987.2438. All tickets are $10.00.
Our cast is as follows:
Jessie Cates:  Bernadette Clemens
Thelma Cates:  Joy Borland

We hope to see you there!