[NEohioPAL] GAMES AS ARTISTIC MEDIUM - PLAY FACEBOOK GAME BIG FISH

richard at bluemoonmusical.com richard at bluemoonmusical.com
Tue Oct 4 04:30:02 PDT 2011

GAMES AS ARTISTIC MEDIUM - PLAY FACEBOOK GAME BIG FISH

I created the game Big Fish.  Are there any other game artists/developers
out there?  I would like to hear from you.

Big Fish is a 3D virtual world fishing game. Big Fish Lake has been
stocked with plenty of fish to catch. There are regular, world record, and
rare fish to catch. The goals of the game are to catch all of the
different types of fish in the lake and to win tournaments.

Here is a link to our website with screenshots, videos, and a button to
play Big Fish:

http://www.cubekind.com/

Here is the direct link to the game on Facebook/

http://apps.facebook.com/bigfishgame/

Happy Fishing,
Richard