[NEohioPAL] Fwd: Actor Needed for Short Film

Benjamin Liar benjaminliar at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 11:18:49 PDT 2011

Wanderland Films is casting for an Actor, 40-60, to play the key role in the
short film 'Control'.  Principal photography begins October 21, with this
role being filmed October 29th or 30th.  We are looking for an actor that
can portray a military or mercenary bearing and can act from a wheelchair.
 If you think you could stare down Clint Eastwood, this is the role for you!
 This is the pivotal role of the film, so experienced actors only please.
 The filming for this role will wrap in one day.

We can offer $50.00 + Travel Expenses, as well as a copy of the finished
film for your reel and inclusion in all festival promotions.

Due to time constraints, this role will be cast mostly on the basis of your
reel; if you are interested please provide links to your reel or examples of
your work.  Any interested parties that do not have examples available will
unfortunately be disregarded.  The script is available upon request.  If you
would like to see the trailer for 'Control' or see some of Wanderland Films
other work, please visit our Vimeo page at
http://vimeo.com/user1469990/videos

Thank you for your interest!

*Benjamin Barr*
Producer