[NEohioPAL] Cleveland, I Love You Seeking Several Additional Actors (Paid)

Eric Swinderman ericswinderman at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 12:09:00 PDT 2011

Several local actors sought for paid roles in the upcoming feature film Cleveland, I Love You.

Male, Caucasian, ages 25-35, slender build, professional
lookFemale, Arab/Middle Eastern, 24-30Male, Race unimportant, ages 35-45, effeminate, for comedic
role in office setting

MALE, Caucasian, ages 6-10 (must be able to play seven-year-old
boy). Previous acting experience a MUST. Parent must accompany child on set.
Please note: We do not have any other roles for children.

 Male, African American, ages 55+, distinguished look, to
play former doctor

If interested you must send a head shot and resume to casting at cinemacleveland.com. Emails sent to any other address will NOT be received. Emails without a head shot will not be answered. Please do not contact the casting director with any questions regarding the role unless you have been contacted for an audition.

Best of Luck