[NEohioPAL] Northeast Ohio artists, entertainers and their fans!

Jay Rossi thejrpshow at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 11:31:28 PDT 2011

I'm moving to a NEW DAY AND TIME!
The LAST THURSDAY NIGHT JAY ROSSI PROJECT TV SHOW will air on October 6th at 11:30pm.
Then, beginning on October 12th, The Jay Rossi Project will be on at 8:00pm EVERY WEDNESDAY! Still on COX Cable channel 45!

A new primetime slot to come and see all your favorite local Northeast Ohio artists and entertainers perform at their best and be interviewed by me! I'll see you there!

Also, if you would like to audition for a show, then please email: thejrpshow ( "AUDITION" in the subject line).

Thanks!

Three JRP Websites:
The Jay Rossi Project
MySpace  YouTube