[NEohioPAL] Would you post my Yard Sale info?

Diane Horton cereslmt at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 15:11:13 PDT 2011

I am including scripts in the books.

Eclectic Yard Sale Extravaganza
Why?:
MOVING....
Location:
Lakewood, OH

Once again, and FOR
THE LAST TIME, I am having a huge yard sale this weekend on Sat. and Sun Oct. 8th and 9th! 8:00 - 6:00 SURPRISE AT 5:00!

Women's clothes,
 women's shoes in 8, 81/2, 9, a prom dress, jewelry, cds of every
description, videos (mostly kids), gift items, decor, furniture,
books-books-books (including scripts), old 78's (found more!), furniture, kitchen: Oster
bread maker, flatware, serving trays, throw pillows (whimsical, pretty
and holidays), stuffed toys, blanket throws, crib blankets, more Irish
things, angel items, picture frames, framed art, antique Chinese rug -
COME ON DOWN! You might get a head start on your holiday shopping! 2216
LINCOLN AVE. CORNER OF LINCOLN AND DELAWARE, 1 BLK FROM 90W LAKEWOOD

Thanks,
Diane Horton