[NEohioPAL] NEED YOUNG MALE VOLUNTEER ACTOR FOR ALZHEIMER'S MUSIC VIDEO

richard at bluemoonmusical.com richard at bluemoonmusical.com
Thu Oct 13 13:27:41 PDT 2011

NEED YOUNG MALE VOLUNTEER ACTOR FOR ALZHEIMER'S MUSIC VIDEO

I need a male actor old enough to portray a 25 to 35 year old man. This is
for the male lead in the video.

Alzheimer’s is a devastating disease that not only results in the death of
the victim but also places an enormous physical and emotional burden on
the victim’s family.  It is the 6th leading cause of death and the only
top ten cause of death without a cure or way to prevent the disease.

I have written a song about Alzheimer's called Hiding from the Rain.  I am
making a music video/documentary using the song to increase awareness and
support for the disease.

“Hiding from the Rain” is a love story about two strangers who meet while
walking in the park when it begins to rain. They find each other in a café
while hiding from the rain.  They fall in love, get married, have a
family, and grow old together.  Then one day she forgets his name.  In the
end they become strangers once again as he takes care of her.

A piano only demo can be heard at the following link:

http://www.72words.com/HidingFromTheRain-AFA.html

Richard