[NEohioPAL] Affordable entertainment for all of your parties or events

Kirk Maynard nbpuppetsforhire at aol.com
Thu Oct 13 16:11:58 PDT 2011

Are you looking for entertainment for your event or party?  Need something that everyone can enjoy?  Looking for shows that are not too long or too short?  Want something that fits your budget?  If so, then you need to contact Natural Bridges Lots of Laughs Company.  We have live comedy shows and strolling ventriloquist-puppeteers available to perform at your party or event.

Our Live Entertainment shows are rated G (ages 3 to 12) and PG (ages 6 to 103), and run for 30-minutes, which is perfect for Birthday’s, Parties, Day Care Centers, Senior Centers, Libraries, Schools, Community Events, Clubs, Fairs, Festivals, and Other Events.  Each performance features the famous (or infamous) NB Puppets, and most shows include a human cast, ventriloquism, puppetry, music, bad dancing, and lots of audience participation including bringing people on stage to be a part of the show.  Plus after every show we have a meet-and-greet session where the audience can meet the cast and get an autographed picture.

Rates for 30-minute Live Entertainment Shows
1 show per day = $225.00 or 3 shows per day = $800.00
If you book 3 shows, you also get Strolling Ventriloquist-Puppeteer after 1st and 2nd shows.

Our NB Strolling Ventriloquist-Puppeteers are perfect for any event with lots of people because they can walk around and entertain people on a one-to-one basis, plus they also can inform people about upcoming events or important information.  People really enjoy the Strolling Ventriloquist-Puppeteers because they stand out and really attract attention.

Rates to hire 1 (one) Strolling Ventriloquist-Puppeteer
2-hrs = $290.00        4-hrs = $390.00        6-hrs = $490.00        8-hrs = $590.00

Additional costs may apply for travel over 100 miles.  For more information about our shows and services our web site at www.MyNBTV.com, give us a call at 1-888-866-4877, or send us an email to Kirk at MyNBTV.com.  Thank you and we look forward to working with you soon.

2-hrs = $290.00        4-hrs = $390.00        6-hrs = $490.00        8-hrs = $590.00

Additional costs may apply for travel over 100 miles.  For more information about our shows and services our web site at www.MyNBTV.com, give us a call at 1-888-866-4877, or send us an email to Kirk at MyNBTV.com.  Thank you and we look forward to working with you soon.

Puppetly,

Kirk L Maynard
President & CEO; Ventriloquist & NB Puppeteer
Natural Bridges Lots of Laughs Company
PO Box 30688
Parma Heights, Ohio 44130-0688
1-888-866-4877
www.MyNBTV.com

Number 1 mission:  "To make people laugh, learn and have fun all over the world, no matter who they are, where they live, or what they believe in.  It's not about countries, governments or politics; it's simply about making people laugh, learn, have fun, and to cross those 'natural bridges' in life!"

Natural Bridges Lots of Laughs Company specializes in Live Entertainment, Business Services, and Television Productions, all featuring the famous NB Puppets.