[NEohioPAL] The Monsters in “Monster Play” at CPT Give a Spine-Tingling Performance

Heads Up Productions info at headsupproductions.net
Tue Oct 18 15:40:10 PDT 2011

REVIEW of "Monster Play"
by Managing Artistic Director, Benjamin Rexroad
Last night, TJ and I attended Monster Play, a devised play created in
partnership between Theatre Ninjas and Cleveland Public Theatre.  For
those of you who may not know, “devised” refers to a work created in a
collaborative process, most often with actors improvising scenes and
dialogue before establishing a fixed form for performance.

As far as I know, very few theatres in our community devise shows.
Most prefer using scripts written by playwrights.  Needless to say, I
was excited to see Monster Play.

The production did not disappoint.

Finish Reading at
www.headsupproductions.net