[NEohioPAL] Occupy Akron

Heads Up Productions info at headsupproductions.net
Wed Oct 19 00:15:56 PDT 2011

Occupy Akron

The newest episode of Heads Up Arts Radio is up- it features hosts
Benjamin Rexroad and TJ Jozsa discussing the ongoing Occupation and
its correlation to Heads Up Productions.

HUAR is a weekly internet radio show, highlighting guests from the
arts community of Northeast Ohio.

Episode 27: Occupy Akron
“…Talk to each other.  THAT’S how you build a community.”

Hosts Benjamin Rexroad and TJ Jozsa discuss the growing Occupation.
Heads Up Productions proudly supports this democratic movement.
We do not speak for the movement.  We only speak for ourselves.
A new direction for Heads Up Productions: Silent Dance Party (Heads
Up’s Performance Art Piece at Occupy Akron)
“Pick up your trash,” a comment from an Anti-Occupier
Theatre artists create a new society every two months
“There’s beauty to this movement,” a comment from an Occupier
A protest, not a party
“No costumes,” a comment from Occupy Akron
Political theatre’s head honcho: Augusto Boal
Revolution?
The 1% doesn’t want to give up their power“If you can dream it, you
can do it,” a comment from TJ
Maybe the Occupiers should test a new form of government?
“It will always be fun,” a comment from Benjamin
Go talk to your neighbor!
Theme song by Anonymous, watch the source video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzbTlY1uOJk
Occupy Akron contact info:
http://99to1party.org/
Facebook
Twitter

Check out www.headsupproductions.net/huar to listen.

We are now on iTunes. Search "Heads Up Arts Radio" on iTunes to
subscribe!