[NEohioPAL] Seeking Actress for series of promotional web videos (Mike Wendt)

Mike Wendt mikewendt1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 12:39:59 PDT 2011

We are seeking an energetic and spunky actress for a series of web videos
that will be used to help promote a major book release about Cleveland that
is being published by a major publishing company. The shooting dates are
Tuesday and Wednesday October 25th and 26th for roughly 6-8 hours per day.
We cannot offer financial compensation, however, these videos will be
released via several different web sites, so this will be a great
opportunity for some exposure. There are also plans to edit the series into
a longer form for film festivals. Any training in improvisation would be a
plus! Please submit a resume and  head shot or even video examples if
available.

--
Mike Wendt
mikewendt1 at gmail.com