[NEohioPAL] New Class at Cleveland Academy of Film Acting!

snowkrissy at hotmail.com snowkrissy at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 18 12:34:52 PDT 2011

Cleveland Academy of Film Acting is starting classes on a new night!

Beginning November 7th, we will have a new class for teen & adults on Monday

Nights from 8 to 10pm.

We study:
Cold readings, Character development, Monologues & Scene work, acting
Techniques for On-camera (commercial, industrial, film) & Voiceover,
Audition techniques that get results, resources, networking, 'survival
Skills''s and much more in class! Special Guests include some of Cleveland's

Top Indie producers and directors, including some who cast their projects
Directly from our classes!

We place our class members directly into film projects!

Taught by Award-winning Producer, Stunt Coordinator and Casting Director Ray

Szuch and Award-winning actress Kristina Michelle.

Recent student achievements:
-"Best Acting Ensemble", 2010 48 Hour Film Project (Entire Cast was from
Cleveland Academy!)
-"Best Lead Actor", Student Chris Ross, 2011 48 Hour Film Project
-Student LeJon Woods gets speaking role in "Boot Tracks" and supporting role

In "Old Fashioned"
-Student Camari Brown gets role in The Dark Knight Rises
-and more!

There are no contracts to sign. First class is free, and the classes are
Only $55 a month after that.

We are located on Cleveland's near west side at
5009 Storer Ave located between Clark Ave. And Denison Ave. We are right by
W. 50th St. On Storer Ave. Parking on the corner of W 50 and Storer and
Street parking available.

If you would like to reserve a spot to try out the class, you can register
With Kristina Michelle at kristina at worldeonline.com.

Questions? Call 216-323-2393.