[NEohioPAL] Tuesday Night Improv Jams at Bela Dubby FREE! 8 p.m.

Marjorie Preston marjorie at marjoriepreston.com
Fri Oct 21 07:08:14 PDT 2011

Hi Cleveland actors, improvisers and the people who love them!

Do come on down to Bela Dubby in Lakewood this and every Tuesday night and
support the Angry Ladies of Improv as we host a FREE improv jam!  If you've
ever seen "Whose Line Is It, Anyway?" then you've seen short-form improv.
We also do long-form improv, which -- trust us -- makes more sense seen than
explained!

bela dubby is at:
13321 Madison Ave (just West of West 117th on Madison)
Lakewood, OH 44107
216-221-4479

Jams are open to players at all levels of improv experience, though we
suggest you watch the jams one or two times before you jump in so you are
familiar with the games/structures.  Sometimes the Angry Ladies of Improv do
a free set!  People have paid much, much more to see us!

A vibrant, thriving improv scene in Cleveland needs YOU to come and play or
watch.  Either is fine with us!  :)

If you would like to play, arrive by 7:30 to sign up.
To watch, just come at 8 p.m.

Enjoy beers AND baked goods/ tea plus fine local art on the walls. Free
wi-fi.
Much love from the Angry Ladies

P.S. Like us on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Angry-Ladies-of-Improv/118266248252249