[NEohioPAL] BIG Halloween Swing Dance this Saturday, October 29th at the Bohemian National Hall

Valerie Salstrom info at gethepswing.com
Sun Oct 23 20:06:19 PDT 2011

Saturday, October 29, 2011, 8:00 PM

Bohemian National Hall

4939 Broadway Avenue, Cleveland, OH

Please come and join us for one of our most popular and well attended swing dances of the year.  Our Halloween dance attracts almost 300 dancers from the tri-state area.  The band for this dance is Hepcat Revival.

The cost of the dance is $12 per person or $10 for students and seniors with a valid ID

Be sure to arrive in time to take part in the easy jitterbug lesson from 8pm to 9pm

Immediately after the lesson (at 9 PM) the band will kick off an awesome night of dancing and fun until 12am.

Everyone is welcome and there is no need to have previous dance experience or a dance partner.

Most people dress casually unless there is a special theme. AND waddya know, this Halloween dance DOES have a special theme.  ;)  Dressing in costume is definitely encouraged!  Even the band dresses up!  We will have a costume contest and lots of prizes will be given away.

The best shoes to wear are comfortable and not too sticky on the bottom.

***We have nearly 90 people who have responded "attending" to this event on our Facebook page....and another almost 30 who say they are maybe attending.  https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=3000...; This dance is going to be an incredible event!  Come and check it out and see why the Get Hep Swing dances are the most popular dances in North Eastern Ohio!  ...and have been for over 10 years!

Please see www.GetHepSwing.com for the most up to date information on dances, bands playing at the dances, classes, private lessons, school programs, and special topic workshops.

For more info please call or email Valerie at 216-374-1927/info @ gethepswing.com

Valerie Salstrom
Owner of Get Hep Swing, Ltd.