[NEohioPAL] AUDITION-1ST Tenor (Female) wanted for MALT SHOPPE MEMORIES DOO WOP GROUP

Beth Lieblich insweetmelody64 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 23 20:47:33 PDT 2011

MALT SHOPPE MEMORIES is a doo-wop group in search of a 1st tenor (female).  The female 1st tenor sings multiple leads as well as background harmonies.  The group plays out in clubs, so you must be able to learn quickly and get up to speed.  We are starting auditions the first week of November. Auditions will either be a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday evening between 8:00 - 10:00-each audition will take the entire time.  You need not bring any music.  We will teach you a song in which the 1st tenor performs the lead and a song where the 1st tenor performs backgrounds.  Auditions and rehearsals are held in Garfield Heights.

Sincerely,

Beth Lieblich
Malt Shoppe Memories - Ohio
insweetmelody64 at yahoo.com