[NEohioPAL] Corrections to Hair Model Listing

Nicole Breitmayer beauty_by_niki at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 11:06:50 PDT 2011

There was some misinformation in my last listing for hair cut models.  I was under the impression that haircuts would be free because they don't require use of product, however it has been brought to my attention by the salon owner that haircuts require the use of water, shampoo/conditioner, finishing product/ electricity for the blowdry.  Therefore the hair model prices for cuts and colors will be as follow:

Women’s Cut: $25 (and up)
Men’s Cut: $10 (and up)
Kid’s Cut: $6 (and up)
Single Process Color: $30 (and up)