[NEohioPAL] North Canton Playhouse presents "SPOTLIGHT" premiere

North Canton Playhouse ncplayhouse at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 26 11:09:36 PDT 2011

Youth Program "SPOTLIGHTS" Bullying Issue

The North Canton Playhouse's
        Spotlight On Youth Program  will be
having a "Premiere" of our newest plays..."I Have A Secret" and "Just Like
Me" on the main stage. Thursday November 3rd. at 7pm. "I Have A Secret"
is written by NCP director,  Brenton Cochran,  and is for the Middle and
High School level audiences. "Just Like Me"
 is written by Mathew Polen,
son of Lisa Paynter, and is for Elementary level. Both  are touching
DRAMATIC shows about BULLYING!!!  A very real problem in our schools!!
Spotlight goes to schools and correctional facilities with dramatic
plays educating on topics such as drugs and alcohol addiction, domestic
violence, eating disorders, rape and now bullying!
 This is a free admission event and is open to public. Teachers and
administrators have been invited to this event as well.   Each show
 is 30 to 40 minutes in length.  Please come see what our "Spotlight On
 Youth" Outreach Program is out there doing in our community to try to
make a
difference!!!!  *** Some content of the High School level show
 would be too harsh for young children, so we want to keep the audience
age
 13 and up only.  No reservation is needed but you may call to reserve
if you like.

Delorna ToyOffice AdministratorNorth Canton Playhouse330-494-1693